09 January 2010

so it took a new decade...




Okay, sorry. I couldn't resist the decade joke.

Anywho, this blog has been sitting here with nothing on it. Maybe no one is reading it then. I guess I would feel a bit better, but also a bit worse if that is the case.

Nonetheless.

Today, it is January 9, 2010 (2010 - whoa). It is the first "big" snow in Nashville since 2003. It is also Jude's first snow. So, that means some pictures. Grace is off at a cake decorating class, so I thought I'd try and get this thing going.

Grace & Jonathan :: May 20, 2007 :: Nashville, TN :: Scarritt Bennett




photos by Tec Petaja

Just a few pictures of our day. We were so blessed to have a phenomenal photographer to capture it all. Hopefully I'll add more to it as time goes on... we still have to work on our wedding scrapbook - only 1/10 of the photos are even on the computer. Yikes.

Anyways, then we honeymooned to Savannah, GA. Great times.



So, there's a small beginning for you. Brief, but covers the bases. Will be back shortly with updates of what came next!

j


No comments:

Post a Comment